DPInteract: Reference Keyword Field
The Reference Keyword (RK) field is designed to provide a limited vocabulary of terms with well-defined scope.
Note:We are currently in the process of ensuring that these keywords are applied consistently and completely.
Citations which attempt to count or identify of genes in a regulon by 2-dimensional (O'Farrell) protein electrophoresis
Citations which describe 3-dimensional structures of DNA-binding proteins
Citations which identify protein-DNA binding
- Citations which compare the 3-dimensional structures of 2 or more proteins. Also includes reviews with significant emphasis of 3-dimensional structure
- Citations which experimentally determine the 3-dimensional structure of a protein
- Citations which determine the 3-dimensional structure by NMR
- Citations which determine the 3-dimensional structure by X-ray crystallography
- Citations which predict the 3-dimensional structure of a protein by modeling
Citations which describe mutants
- Compilations of DNA sites bound (or potentially bound) by a protein
- Citations which identify protein-DNA binding by gel-shift
- Citations which identify protein-DNA binding by footprinting
- Citations which identify protein-DNA binding sites by in vitro selection experiments
- Mutations in a protein which alter binding
- Mutations in a protein which alter its binding specificity
- Mutations in the DNA binding site of a protein
- Mutations which eliminate function of the DNA-binding protein
- Null mutations due to insertions in a gene
- Null mutants due to partial or complete deletion of a gene from the genome
- Null mutants generated by in-frame deletions
- Null-mutants due to an in-frame stop codon
- Citations which describe the phenotype of protein mutants
Help: Overview, Fields
Note: This database copyright 1994 Harvard University.
Robison, K., and Church, G.M. DPInteract: A database on DNA-protein interactions. (1994). Electronically published and manuscript in preparation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to report additional data or problems with this database.