Contacting & Visiting the Church Laboratories
Department of Genetics
, New Research Building (NRB
77 Avenue Louis Pasteur
, MA 02115
(617) 432-7562 Lab Director: George Church
(617) 432-1278 Lab Office and Scheduling: Elinne Leifman
(617) 432-7667 Room Scheduling: Terri Broderick
(617) 432-0441 Press contact: David Cameron
(617) 432-6513 GC-lab FAX
for Biologically Inspired Engineering
of Harvard & MIT
Maps: Street map
on the Harvard Longwood Medical Area campus:
The Inn at Longwood Medical
, 342 Longwood Ave. (617)-731-4700
Directions from Boston Logan Airport via MBTA
(Mass. Bay Transportation Authority, aka the "T"):
1. Take the shuttle bus to the airport subway stop.
2. Take the Blue line inbound to Government center.
3. Take the "Green-Line-E" outbound
4. From the "Green-Line-E Longwood" subway stop at the corner of
Huntington and Longwood go ~100 meters west on Longwood
(right relative to the direction that your train was moving).
5. On your right off the circle will be the NRB.
6. After two glass doors you will find a security guard 24 hours a day
who will help you find the correct laboratory (2nd floor).
7. After hours, you can also use the phone just inside the first glass
door on the wall to call us at 2-7562, 2-7561, or 2-7405.
Directions by car or cab from I-93 or Logan airport:
1. The main highway along the Boston side of the Charles River is called
Storrow Drive. Take Storrow Drive to the Kenmore Square
2. Go through Kenmore Square Bearing left to Brookline Ave.
3. Go down Brookline Ave. through about 3 lights.
4. Turn Left at Longwood Ave.
5. Go down Longwood through one light.
6. Just at the Quadrangle on your left is 77 Ave Louis Pasteur.
7. If parking, Go down the ramp into the underground parking facility
8. Give them your name and mine. This works best if they have been
informed in advance by someone from my laboratory.
Directions from MIT or Harvard Cambridge Campuses via the M2 shuttle bus:
The M2 bus will drop off near the HMS Quadrangle on Longwood Avenue.
Latest update: 6-Apr-2014 GMC
To the main Church Lab web page